Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Gift


This Christmas season I received two gifts from someone special - an Etude House Sweet Propose and The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

So I finished reading the book yesterday and I cried like a baby. Seriously. I couldn't stop crying. It was very heartbreaking. 。゜(゚´Д`゚)゜。 I really recommend this book. It's about true love which goes beyond physical affection.

As for the Sweet Propose, I really love it. There are two sets: the Kiss Me set and the Hug me set. He got me the latter.

The Hug Me set contains the following:
1. Precious Minerals BB Cream Sheer Flawless Cream #3 (It's a bit dark for my skin tone. Plus it's supposed to be for normal skin. I have oily skin. T_T)
2. Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss (As the name goes, it rolls as you use it. Haha.)
3. LUCIDarling Fantastic Brush Eyeliner (I actually have fun using this because it's not messy and it's very easy to use. I'm not a pro in using liquid eyeliner. (つд⊂) )
4. LUCIDarling Fantastic Gradation Eye (The colors are very light so you can use it for everyday use.)
5. Black Squared Volume Mascara (Love how it lengthens my lashes. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)