Sunday, January 22, 2012

Glitter nails


Yesterday, Tepan and I went to Etude House to ask for the price of the party gradation nails. However, due to my impulsiveness, I was able to buy two Dear Darling Bling Bling Nail Polish. I didn't really want it at first but Tepan started to apply them on my nails and I liked it. :D

I like the color and the effect. However, I had difficulty applying it considering that I have flat and short nails. I also had difficulty removing it with the nail polish remover. Nevertheless, I'd recommend this to anyone who is into glittery nails.

4 comments:

  1. i like the pink and blue colors and the glitters......is so love! ♥

    xoxo,
    http://itsmaskoflove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love it too. However, I had a difficulty removing it. It took me 10 minutes.

      Delete
  2. right now im inlove with glitter hehe the small ones ;) btw thank u for following my blog :"> i followed u back ;D
    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this! i wish they had it in red. followed u already :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)