Monday, April 9, 2012

The Avengers tumblers

I woke up today and I saw these awesome tumblers of the members of the Avengers. I was so thrilled so I took pictures of them. Black widow is missing, though. My mom said she'd buy it next time. They bought it from a local gas station. :)
Iron Man's really my favorite. He's just really cool. Or maybe Robert Downey Jr.'s charm really gets into me. :) So handsome.



Still haven't seen Thor. Such a loser. I'm going to download it now. I don't want to disturb my boyfriend during the movie with all my questions about Thor and his hammer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)