Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cupcakes for the hungry nails



I just got my dotting tools and some metallic microbeads so I decided to do some nail art again. :D Recently, I've been craving for cupcakes. As an inspiration, I painted my nails with a cupcake design. It's really easy to make.

Step 1. Prep your nails. Remember to always use a base coat to avoid staining and to protect your nails.
Step 2. Make an orange french tip on your thumb, middle finger and pinky finger.
Step 3. Using a striping brush, make 3 vertical lines. Make sure the orange is lighter than the one used as tips.
Step 4. Using a dotting tool, make 3 connected dots above your tips using your white polish. They don't have to be perfect. Connect these dots to finish the top of your cupcake.
Step 5. Using a smaller dotting tool, create a heart or a dot above your cupcake.
Step 6. For the sprinkles, you can either use metallic beads or just plain dots. :)

5 comments:

  1. omg! love your cute nail art!! they really do look like cupcakes! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 My sister actually thought it was a chicken. O_O

      Delete
  2. Wow! Love your nails! I wanna try! I wanna try! :)


    Oh, and please visit my blog if you have time.
    From Geneva with Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)