Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dragon Nail Art Tutorial


Dragon nail art :)



Just got a tattoo!





This is actually fake. :) My boyfriend and I saw fake tattoos in a local store and I just thought that maybe I could use it for nail art. 





Here is the end product. Pretty cool, right?




So let's move on to the tutorial. First is to apply your base coat to protect your nails. Use any light color for your nails to highlight the design. I used a light orange.


Remember to let your polish dry before doing this step! Cut your fake tattoo into strips that will fit your nails. Since my nails are quite small, I used small strips. Place the fake tattoo on your nails same with how you do it on your skin.


Using a cotton ball, wet it with water. Make sure that the cotton is soaked because this won't work if it's not. 



Wait for a few seconds and peel it off slowly. There you have it! Easy nail art for difficult designs. Don't forget your top coat! :)



Just an additional nail art. Here's Nyan Cat. :)


Here's a picture of us. :D

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The dragon nail art is pretty easy. :) Just look for fake tattoos. :D Nyan cat was free handed. :D

      Delete
  2. Nice tattoo! :P
    I tagged you in the "11 questions" tag in my blog btw!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks. :) Oh. Okay. Wait. :D

      Delete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg ^-^what a great idea! thanks for sharing
    i'm so glad i found your blog, you have so many cute stuff!
    i love hello kitty so i'm soo jealous lol
    ~ now following you ! looking forward for more
    hope you stop by my blog and follow if you'd like
    i really appreciate it! ><
    ~Jill
    http://aquaknockout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliments. :D Thank you for following me. :) I'll post another Hello Kitty item soon. :D
      Followed you back! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)