Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello Kitty Cookie Maker

My mom ordered a Hello Kitty Cookie Maker from an online shop. This is a Japan authentic product. The manual was in Japanese so we had a difficult time understanding it. Good thing there were pictures so it kind of made sense. 





It has 5 different cookie cutters: Hello Kitty, flower, heart, star and a circle. Of course, my favorite is the Hello Kitty cutter.


After cutting the cookies, you place the cutters on top of the cookie maker. As you can see, there are holes in it. The cutters just fit in it perfectly. You just push the cookie mix using the tong-looking item (which is included in the package) into the hot plate. 


Using this handle, you turn it around once the cookie is done and wait for it to reach the hole where it comes out of the opening. And then you have your Hello Kitty shaped cookie. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jenna! :) Thank you! :) Abangan ko mga posts niyo. Nomnom. :D

      Delete
  2. Hahaaha... Hello Kitty is everywhere. Cute. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Do you like her too? <3

      Delete
    2. :D She's so cute, right? :) I'll post more about her. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)