Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello Kitty Electric Ice Crusher

Annyeong~!  I'm here again with another Hello Kitty post. This is still one of my mom's collection. She's so addicted to her and I understand why. Hello Kitty is really cute even without the mouth. 

This is my mom's Hello Kitty electric ice crusher. Because the weather in the Philippines is so hot, this one is pretty useful. Of course the ice would not be in the shape of Hello Kitty but having her on the maker makes crushing ice fun, eh? :)



This is where you place the ice. You put the lid on and push the button where it says "PUSH".


The push BUTTON (Haha! It's so big) is located on top of the lid. 


The ice rotates inside the container and out comes the crushed ice. You can use any type of container. Of course, I used a Hello Kitty container (that's actually a bowl. The real cups included in the package is hidden somewhere) just to complete the whole set.



20 comments:

  1. In my country it is unnecessary. It isn't too warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Where are you from, btw? It is really hot here. The temperature is 35 C. O_O

      Delete
    2. Omg. I'm from Poland ( central Europe) Temperature at winter sometime is -20 C, but summer 30 C.

      Delete
    3. Good for you. Gaah. I feel like I'm going to have a heat stroke when I go out. T_T I've never even seen snow. O_O

      Delete
  2. Annyeong, sweetie! :D
    That is such a cute icecrusher!! I envy your weather! btw thanks for stopping by my blog!

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following back. :D I want to go to Seoul someday. :) I'm so addicted to kpop. :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!
    i need this because of reasons!!!
    ♥♥♥
    love HK ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's soooo cute!! :) I love love love hello kitty, much to my demise we don't have a lot of sanrio stuff here in manila :( great post! love it! :)

    http://aimeedelacruz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) My mom just ordered it online. :) I'm from Davao, btw. :D

      Delete
  5. i love hello kitty >.< i find the things soo cute .. i love it :)
    nice blog

    love

    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by! :D She is so cute. :)

      Delete
  6. I did not know about ur blog an is soooo cute! :) i'm following iu now what about following eachother? ^^

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :) followed you back. :D

      Delete
  7. I love Hello Kitty tooooo! She is so cute! What an awesome ice crusher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll feature another Hello Kitty item. :D

      Delete
  8. I Love Hello Kitty too! So many cute stuff! <3

    http://katinosky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Followed you back. :)

      Delete
  9. aww i love hello kitty!!!! ever since I was young! ^_^
    followed u!

    xx

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I could certainly use something like this in summer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)