Monday, April 23, 2012

Nail art using fountain pen


There's this new innovation with nail art - fountain pen. It helps you create finer and smoother lines plus it lets you be more in control of your nail arts than the usual nail art pen or the smaller brushes. I'd love to try one but it sells for about ~$70 (~Php 3,000). So expensive. However that price already includes 4 bottles of the special paint and a manual. The pen is also from Japan, no wonder it's so expensive.
(Photo Credits to Mr. Rolando Wong)

Here's a video on how it used. It's in Chinese but you can understand the video without the audio. :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know. It's so cool but also very expensive. :(

      Delete
  2. May I know where to buy this nail art pen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. :) You can buy this from Mr Rolando Wong.
      Here is his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/rolando.wong.1
      Just send him a message on Facebook. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)