Friday, May 4, 2012

First decoden project

I am so bored this summer and I don't want to stay idle. I want to do stuff and be crafty. Because I couldn't paint my nails everday, I looked for ways on how I could keep myself busy. I've been seeing cute decoden projects so I decided to make my own.


I don't have polymer clay so I bought cute erasers that look like cabochons. For the whipped cream, I used silicon caulk. I spread the caulk on the top and just used a toothpick to do some swirl designs. This is my finished product.

6 comments:

  1. I have mini fake diamonds at phone. <=*W*=> Kawaii box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I used anything cute I can find in the house. XD

      Delete
  2. wow! the stuffs looks so lovely and kawaii <3

    love

    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! where'd you get your supplies from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the white stuff from a hardware store. I bought the erasers from a craft store. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)