Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hello Kitty Pens

Another Hello Kitty post! But this time, it's not about appliances. I'm going to show you my mom's pen collection. She collects anything Hello Kitty.
 


These two are really cute. :) The Hello Kitty Baseball Cap is removable, by the way, and it can be used as a key chain. 


If you can see it, one of the pink pens has a pearl on top of it. My mom doesn't use this and she handles it with care when she removes it from the plastic.


There you have it. I'll post some of her stuffed toys soon. :D

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My mom doesn't even use them. XD

      Delete
  2. Can I have them instead??? Waaaaah.*o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. :) I'm only allowed to use the ones with duplicates. T_T

      Delete
  3. wow. . .really nice pen . .how much does it cost if I buy one of those??
    vapor recovery tower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry but the pens are not for sale :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)