Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nail Art: 2NE1

I just finished doing my nails. :) After doing my nails in honor of Big bang, I thought that I should also do my nails in honor of my favorite girl group, 2NE1. 
Thumb: CL
Index: BOM
Middle: DARA
Ring: MINZY

I was able to attend their concert when they were here in the Philippines and it was amazing. Although it was very short, I enjoyed every second of it. I just couldn't believe that I was actually watching them dance and sing live. :) I hope they return to the Philippines with Big bang. :)



Anyway, I hope you liked it. :)

13 comments:

  1. omg that's amazing^^ I love the one for CL. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree. She's the first one I drew and my thumb has a bigger space compared to my other fingers. :D

      Delete
  2. Eh eh eh eh eh eh ehh 2ne1. Waaaa. They're sooooo cute. I wish I can draw them too.
    (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Are you also a fan? :) It's really easy you just need a very thin brush. :D

      Delete
  3. wow! I hope you'll have a tutorial on how to do that :D they're pretty.

    Latest: I Love Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI^^
    I love Japanese fashion and makeup.
    This is my blog.
    http://carmen-only.blogspot.com/
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats super cute... lovely!!
    following you *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute hehehehe,very funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super duper cute!! I love all your nail art ^_~ hope you could do a tutorial on some ^_~ Thanks much =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! You must be a genius. CL and Bom look the prettiest xP

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)