Friday, May 4, 2012

Nail Art: BIGBANG!

This is my new nail art. I'm an avid fan of BIGBANG, a K-pop group. I decided to do my nails in honor of them. :) 


Thumb: G-dragon
Index finger: Daesung with black hair
Middle finger: Taeyang
Ring finger: Seungri
Pinky: TOP 


I'm so sorry I won't be able to make a tutorial for this. These were free-handed. :( If I could find an easier way to do them, I'd make a tutorial.


This is my nail dryer. My boyfriend gave it to me 2 days ago. :) He spoils me. 


11 comments:

  1. So cuuuuute. Taeyang jjang. New follower here.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love Bigbang! :) I followed you back! :D

      Delete
  2. OMG! I love Big Bang! Your so creative and your nail arts are nicely done! Can you do the same on your right hand? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that compliment. :) Sad to say, I can't do it on my right. T_T I'll try to do it using the ziplock method. XD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. :D TOP looks like a cupcake. Haha.

      Delete
  4. Hi VIP ^^ thx for ur comment and for following me, followed back already ^^
    you really have a sweet blog! oh and I think TY & DS turned out the best!
    greets
    Anhy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you also a VIP? :D Yay!:) I think TY also turned out good. TOP looks like a cupcake, though. T_T

      Delete
  5. I saw this and HAD to follow you! :) Love your blog. Now excuse me while I browse through your posts. :3
    xx
    http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...