Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nail Art: Dark Shadows

I have finally decided to remove my 2NE1 nail art since it was already chipping off. *sniff* Anyway, while I was searching the internet, I found a nail art done by Miss Rina Alcantara and I decided to make my own Dark Shadows nail art. I haven't seen the movie, though. I might just download it when it's available on the internet. Pirate. Rawr. 

This is the finished product. Sorry about the eyes. I put too much pressure on the strokes. *cries*


This is what I did first. I painted my nails black and white on the middle finger.
I drew Johnny Depp's face on the middle finger. Sorry again about the eyes. :(

Using the sponging method, I added red gradient at the bottom. It's not really that noticeable though. I need to buy a new red nail polish. I then added silver glitters above the red part. After which, I applied top coat to make it shine. :)

11 comments:

  1. cute....i like reading your posts...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. :D

      Delete
  3. omgosh! I totaly love your nail art! especially the one with a face on it <33 it looks somehow cute, teehe~
    and thanks for your sweet comment dear, I appreciate it a lot <33
    see ya and take care ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Just don't mind those haters. :D

      Delete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lookin for any example for my nail art about ultimate film of Tim Burton and I found you! Compliments for all your blog, I like it! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)