Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nail Art: Naruto

Yay! New nail art. :) I used to be a fan of Naruto until I missed a lot of chapters in the manga and episodes in the anime. When that happened, I stopped reading and watching. I just asked my friends about it. Today, I decided to make a Naruto nail art. I originally planned to have chibis for the 6 fake nails but after doing Sakura, I got tired so I just improvised. 



Close-up picture of the designs :)
L to R: Naruto's eyes in Shippuden, Sharingan, Konoha symbol

If you can see here, my beige paint kind of messed up Naruto's face. Since the paint is a bit old, it's no longer of good quality. I still don't want to throw it away since I could still use it for practices like this. Good news is my mom will buy me a new set of acrylic paint tomorrow. Yay! :)

Let me know what you think of this nail art.

19 comments:

  1. Sakura and Naruto! When I was kid I very like anime Naruto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa!! como mola!!!! yo kiero ^.^ :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used google translate for this. :D Thank you! :D

      Delete
  3. Mas, que fofinho! Amei a criatividade.
    Beijocas!
    http://palomaviricio.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindas!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are really good at drawing! : D Must be hard to paint on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    I invite you to the competition win a dress from Inlovewithfashion!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these looks so cool wish i was good at doing my nails like that. anyway come check out my blog and follow if you like and i will follow back of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)