Friday, May 18, 2012

New hobby: Papercrafting

I found a new pastime aside from doing my nails and decoden. It's papercrafting. It's actually quite easy if you just use the pre-made layouts. I download the layouts from Cubeecraft, print them, cut them and just fold them correctly. If you are bored, I suggest you do papercrafting. :) Here are some of the things I made:


This is a gray Iron Man. I wanted to make the red one but we still didn't have colored ink. :( Good thing they have a layout for this.




Of course, Hello Kitty should always be present. :) I asked my mom this morning to buy colored ink and when she came back, I immediately printed this and started cutting and folding. I know she has a square head but I still don't know how to make those papercrafts with spherical heads and very detailed hair.





This ghost is actually the first papercraft I made. He just looks funny, plus as I've said, we still didn't have colored ink yesterday. Nevertheless, I still find him cute. 




Iron Man VS Hello Kitty? Haha. I wonder how it would turn out. :)




Let me know how your papercraft turned out. :)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Kitty should always be on the list. :D

      Delete
  2. Aww, so cute! Did you make it by yourself?

    xo
    Stéph❀nie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I just printed the layout from Cubeecraft. :) I posted the link above if you want to try. :D

      Delete
  3. Omg! it so kawaii, thanks for providing this kawaii info, gonna made a few to decor the house!!
    And~

    You had been tagged by me. Visit here: http://jasminblog4ever.blogspot.pt/2012/05/i-had-been-tagged-blog-post.html

    I can't wait to read your tag post! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so cool! I'm DEFINITELY trying this out~

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute<3
    btw if u like lets fllw each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great! :)

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)