Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent artworks

These are a few drawings I made for the past days. I'm teaching myself how to draw chibis because they are kinda cute. o(^▽^)o Photos were taken via instagram. :) Oh. Please do follow me if you have an account: @bunnywabbit

This is what I drew for my mom on mother's day. She's really fond of Hello Kitty.


Naruto/Kyubi drawing for my boyfriend. 

It's supposed to be my boyfriend. XD He finds it funny because he's so happy in this drawing. 


I drew these two because I was feeling sad. T_T 


Just because I miss him. 

There you go. :) I hope you liked my artworks. 

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty......love all of them...u r very talented....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute drawings. They're all really lovely.
    I really like the one that is suppose to be your boyfriend. He looks very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. He found that funny and asked why he's so cheerful in the drawing. XD

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)