Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Avengers Shoes

For my boyfriend's 21st birthday, I ordered a pair of hand painted shoes from Gecco's crafts. I love how the shoes turned out. By the way, his birthday was last April 15. I know this post is a bit late but it's better to be late than never, right? 
Gicoy (owner of the shop) is really nice. He's very accommodating. He agreed to make these shoes despite his busy schedule. I just gave him a picture of my desired design and viola! He's really good and you can obviously see it in his finish products. The best thing about Gecco's crafts is the price. It is really cheap but the quality is really good. I have searched for shops who also do hand painted shoes but they charge you too much. I really recommend this shop if you want to have your own personalized shoes. :)


If you want to order something, just go to their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Geccos-Crafts/191519377604759

6 comments:

  1. this shoes are so cute, i love it!!! great post darl.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. daaang they did a really nice job on those shoes! it seriously looks like you bought them that way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)