Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello Kitty Waffle Maker

It has been a while since I've made a Hello Kitty post. My mom bought pancake mix the other day so I decided to make waffles - Hello Kitty waffles. I prepared the waffle maker and the necessary ingredients. This waffle maker has been with us for years. I forgot how long. Maybe around 10 years? Amazingly, it still works. Talk about quality, eh? 


I just used the regular pancake mix that can be bought in the supermarket so I won't dwell on that anymore. Let's move on with the pictures.


This is what it looks like from the outside. The orange circle in her ribbon lights up. I don't know what it indicates since I don't understand Japanese. Haha.





This is what it looks like from the inside. It's really fun to make this especially if your a die-hard Hello Kitty fan (like my mom). It's already dirty and oily since I took this photo after I was done making the waffles. Always remember to brush it with butter or margarine to prevent the pancake from sticking and for you to easily remove the finished product.


First try! I placed too much. Now, Kitty has an extra ear. Haha.

These are the finished products. I know they look weird with all the patches. I don't know why it's like that. Nevertheless, they still taste and look good. 








I hope you enjoyed reading this Hello Kitty post. Here's a waffle for you! :)

12 comments:

  1. That's really really cute! I have a waffle maker that makes heart-flower shaped waffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cuisinart ICE-45 is a soft serve ice cream maker churning
    out commercial quality soft serve ice cream. When it comes to any kind of cookware or
    kitchen appliance, Wolfgang Puck remains to be at the top
    of the game. A bonus is that it can be stored upright to save storage space.


    Also visit my homepage ... quman.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wide grip pushups will work your chest, back muscles, and
    rear shoulders. 2. Start in the standing position with dumbbells held in the shoulder
    press position, squat down until your thighs are parallel to
    the floor then return to standing position.

    Here is my web site overstock exercise equipment

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're severely out of shape, going to a commercial gym can be embarrassing. Additionally, because of their shorter length, it becomes easier to perform close-grip operations (i. You would just have to obtain a strong model that is not notorious to fail when having heavier weights.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - http://yasinclub.com/blogs/15560/17500/a-spotlight-on-quick-systems-for

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a few things we need to go over real quick.
    kill' a zombie. People will be taking Darwin's Theory to the next level and may even slay you just for supplies.


    Here is my web blog - the walking dead volume 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a risky game, though, no matter your convictions.
    Cleaning cartridges should be replaced every month or two
    (though we may be up to six weeks), which can make you a bit expensive for some people.
    That is the confession of a panasonic electric razors junkie.


    my homepage: Electric Shaver Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. What skin care product I should use to make skin
    beautiful. A beaten egg or egg yolk hydrates dry skin.
    Common ingredients in natural and organic skin care products and their uses:.


    Also visit my web-site - cowib.csa.ou.edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adjustable dumbbells cost closer to six hundred dollars while a sufficient set of traditional dumbbells can
    be purchased for less than four hundred dollars.
    Decades ago when some American coaches saw what their
    superior Baltic counterparts were training their athletes with for certain
    strength competitions, they began slowly to incorporate kettlebells into their programs.
    This is one of the major advantages that manufacturers target when marketing adjustable dumbbells to home consumers.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: dumbbell workouts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surrounding the crystal was a bright sphere of Divine golden light.
    Some suggestions for this during the treatment time include:
    . Christmas stockings make for a fire hazard if they are too close to the flames or
    not secured well enough and they actually fall into the fire.



    Here is my blog: heromatch.fiplayground.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honey is a common ingredient of natural skin care products.

    The allergens in these compounds could be bad for people
    with sensitive skin, and some believe that long term exposure
    may be linked to certain cancers, like those of the breast.
    In addition to the honey, the Organic Purifying Masque contains rooibos
    tea extract, aloe juice, jojoba oil, vitamin E, oat extract,
    rosemary, and neem oil (don't ask on that last one; it's a plant, that's all I know.

    Here is my web blog :: manuka honey 500g

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello po may available po ba kayong item na to HOw much po

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)