Monday, June 11, 2012

Nail art: Hello Kitty and Friends

Hey there! I'm here again with another nail art post. In my previous nail art post, someone ask me to do a nail art of Hello Kitty and friends. I was reluctant to do it at first because Sanrio characters are very difficult to draw. They look simple and easy but one wrong placement of the eye or a small mistake in the shape of the face changes everything. I'm not really proud of this nail art. I really did my best but some characters including Hello Kitty turned out bad. :( I'm always having difficulty with her ears. I can't get her ear right. *sniff*


My Melody is so ugly. :(





Someone also asked me to do a Chobits nail art. :) I'm still practicing. I can already draw her in my sketchpad but not on nails. Haha. 


Let me know what you think of this nail art. :D

23 comments:

  1. these are shooo cute...love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so sooo much. Your designs are wonderful. Would you like to follow each other? :) It would be so great.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still working on the chobits nail art. :D Yes, I changed my layout. :D Hope you like it. :D

      Delete
  4. OMG SO CUTE!! my favourite one is the keropi <3

    can't wait for the chobits nail art!

    following you now :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THANK YOU so much for doing this!! I am absolutely OBSESSED!!!!! I love them!!!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I love Sanrio characters. You are very talented! I really think you should start to sell nail art. You would go so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will try that. :D

      Delete
  7. ooh, so cutee! :) i'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin...i hope you follow me back!
    kiss, AngelaMia
    http://itisap4ssion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww I love hello kitty and chococat and keropi :)
    amazing nail art!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented to do a nail art like these!
    I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog, darling!

    Come visit my blog, and maybe we can
    follow each other on GFC.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a talents!
    i love you nmail arts !
    of course following you for sure,
    will be glad if you want to following back.thanks!


    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO WAY! This is too cool. You are so talented!
    Also I'm super excited to follow you and I hope you'll return the favor. It would mean so much coming from you (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the sweet comments dear. I still cannot believe you paint these freehanded. You are so talented!

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oowww so cute :0 :D

    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)