Friday, June 1, 2012

Nail Art: Naruto (Part 2)

My mom and I went to National Bookstore yesterday and bought these. Yay for new paint! :) As I've said in my previous post, some of my acrylics are already dry and separated so I decided to buy a new one. I also bought a new sketchpad. Hooray for more sketches! :)

I didn't get to finish my Naruto Nail art in my previous post because it was difficult to work with old paint. Anyway, after buying my new set of acrylics, I decided to finish it. So here is the finished product. :)


Sasori, Sasuke and Sai as requested by my friend Joey :)

Naruto title, symbols of the 7 villages



I'll be making another nail art today. Alice in Wonderland maybe? :) Anyway, let me know what you think of this. :) Thanks for reading!

19 comments:

  1. Amazing so pretty http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGGG You are so amazing!! I've recently been into wearing false nails...And these look so awesome!! But sadly I'm a loyal Hinata and Naruto Fan...I don't like Sakura >___<

    You've got amazing skills to produce these!!

    Recently I've been watching an anime called Kekkaishi...If you ever do nails from the anime I'll definitely want to buy it off you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment. You're really sweet. :D

      Haha. I'll try to make one. I hope I'll be able to do it justice. :D

      Delete
  3. awesome blog dear..happy to follow u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are amazing!
    Your art is fantastic :)

    Have really enjoyed reading your blog :)

    claudialexy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I followed you. :D

      Delete
  5. wow...this looks really cute !!!! nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks awesome, great ideas!
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    take a look at my blog and let me know!^^
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely stuffs here, ur blog is really cute darl.
    we can follow each other if u like.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. following u already darl.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
    check kimbim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)