Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nail art: Random Scribbles

Last night, I wasn't feeling well. I was very sad so I decided to do a nail art. However, my mind was blank. I didn't know where to begin. After minutes of staring on the empty false nails, I ended up doing some random scribbles and swirls. This nail art is different from my usual nail arts. I'm really sorry for that. I just wasn't feeling well. Hopefully, I'll be okay in the next days. 






I'll post another nail art design once I've recovered.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are back to your happy self soon :) And even though you don't have a nail art in mind, your nail art turns out amazing as usual! I love them very much <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! You're so sweet. :D

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)