Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nail art: Ribbon Cake

I painted my nails again. This time I waited for it to dry before I started doing things. I'm happy to say that it's still in tact. I noticed that I seem to paint a lot of ribbons lately. What's with all these ribbons? 

I still put glitters on certain parts of the nail art because I want it to shimmer. I'm so bad at drawing ribbons. T_T I should practice more.







My inspiration for this nail art is a dress from www.oasap.com. Here's the picture of the dress. :)






I hope you like this nail art. :) Let me know what you think. :)

10 comments:

  1. lovely nail art! i'd love to try making one at home, thank you for the inspiration :)
    love your blog dear, i'm your new follower, mind to follow back? thank you :)

    xx
    www.earlithaolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You should try making one. :) It's pretty easy. :D
      I followed you back. :D

      Delete
  2. Super lovely! I'm in love with ribbons too atm <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bea. :) Ribbons are so cute, right? :)

      Delete
  3. super cuuuteee~ the dress is lovely too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Thank you for dropping by my blog Cominica! ^_^ *fangirl*

      Delete
  4. so cute! :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress and nails style!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I follow you now:)

    Kisses:*

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome nail art! and great inspiration! My sister did some of mines if u want to check it out on my blog but I focus on make-up more. x

    http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)