Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nail Art: Rockband

I just want to keep myself busy so I'm here again with another nail art - Rock band. I'm really a fan of this game. Since I don't know how to play any musical instrument, this game gives me the satisfaction of playing a musical instrument. I got the Wii version of Rockband as a gift from my dad. My sisters and I were so excited to play it. Sadly, I'm bad at playing the guitar because my fingers won't listen to me. In the end, I chose to play the drums. Sometimes, I use the mic and sing. It's really a fun game for those who love music. 


Here's the nail art. 




I decided to paint it directly on my nails. I miss having painted nails. 


Let me know what you think. :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow, great inspirations :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. So funky.

    http://hendthemakeupartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're SO talented with nail art ><
    These are fantastic ^^ <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo cool, love it!
    Great blog, would be happy if we could follow each other :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, breena. this is such an amazing art job you did here. love the edginess and it's really cool.

    i've been so busy the past few days, i'll check my instagram. :) have a lovely wknd!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! adorable nails! come by and lets follow each other sweetie:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)