Thursday, June 28, 2012

NOTD: Spider-man

The Amazing Spider-man will be on theaters in the Philippines tomorrow, June 29, and I'm definitely watching it. Of course, I have to do my spidey mani as well to match the occasion. For this nail art, I used nail polish and acrylic paint. From now on, I will use both nail polish and acrylics in my nail arts. I definitely don't want to waste my nail polishes. 









I still haven't painted my right hand. I won't be able to draw the same design using my non-dominant hand so I'll just improvise. I might just use red, black and metallic blue nail polish to match Spider-man's color.


I hope you like this nail art. :) Let me know what you think. :)

29 comments:

  1. I was never a fan of spider-man but i do like the spider web design you did :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's pretty easy to do the web. I had a difficult time drawing the face. T_T

      Delete
  2. this is so-so cool, lurv it!!! am a big fan of spiderman lol got initiated through my kids. good job darl, wish i could.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did a mani on similar theme but yours is sooooo cute!!!
    chek mine and let me know what you think?

    http://lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in/2012/06/movie-inspired-spiderman-nails.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Your version is also really cool. :D

      Delete
  4. Hey doll, I loved your blog, I'm following you.Follow me back ? xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's amazing! Wish I could do something like that.

    http://mesmemos.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha nice! This is creative!

    Follower,
    www.honeyfullife.com
    www.veryhoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful nails<3:D
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, sweetie. loved getting a preview of this on instagram. my son would love this!! :)

    looks great, and have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I think it looks cool~ you're so talented :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cominica. :D thank you for visiting my blog. :D

      Delete
  10. very cute blog dear
    http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome nail art! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me :)

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so awesome! you did a great job on the spiderman :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)