Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nail Art: Dark Knight Rises

Hey everyone! :) It has been days since my last nail art post. I've been busy with my review. Today is our rest day thus I was able to paint my nails again. Yay! Dark Knight Rises will be shown on July 19 here in the Philippines. I'm so excited to watch it though I'm not really a Batman fan. I just like watching movies with good effects.


This day is a very happy day for me. My friend who is also a Big Bang fan sent me link of an article in MTV Style. I was so happy when I opened the link. My Big Bang nail art was featured, along with other BB nail arts, in an article in MTV Style. That post really made my day. :) Thank you, MTV Style. Here's the link for the article: MTV Style


Anyway, let's move on to my nail art for today.



If it is seen up close, it looks really messy. Haha. But I think it adds to the building effect the same as that of the movie poster. I don't know. I'm still proud of it.




I tried to make it as close as possible to the movie poster. It was really difficult to make the buildings realistic. I wish I was a good painter. Nevertheless, I'm still proud of this nail art. 


That's it for this post. Thank you for reading! :) 

5 comments:

  1. me Gustah~ the color combination and darkish feel into it :)

    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing nails!

    disaster-in-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! love this nails !! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely. Can you explain how you did that effect? i want to try it myself ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy its amaziing!!!Can you make a video or soemthing or just explain how you did this. i srly would love to try it out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)