Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nail Art: Ice Age

I'm here again with another nail art. I am so happy that I can finally do my nails and blog about it. I am really busy with my review. But of course, I need to relax my mind once in a while. My way of relaxing is painting my nails. I just feel good after I do my nails especially if the nail art turns out good.

Anyway, my nail art for this week is inspired by the movie Ice Age. I watched the movie with my family and I really enjoyed it. I wanted to do my nails before watching the movie but I had no time but still, I was able to do it.

Here are the pictures of the nail art :)


That's it for this post :) Thanks for reading! :)

5 comments:

  1. They are amazing! SO jealous that you can do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow. youre good. how long did it take ??
    your hands must be calm oO
    youre rlly talented :)

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i could paint like that , your amazing and very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    You have a really nice blog, interesting and clear, full of inspiring posts, useful links and nice photos, so
    I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~! waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)