Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nail art: Nyan Cat

My review starts tomorrow and that will really lessen my time for nail arts. :( But I have to focus on my review. My future depends on this. Hwaiting! Of course, I will still be able to post my nail art designs but not as often. 


The design I did today is Nyan Cat. A follower asked me to do it and I gladly agreed. I don't really know why this cat has a sandwich for a body. Not even sure if it's a sandwich. Nyan cat is pretty easy to do. I got a bit bored with this after I finished drawing the cat. I repeatedly made the rainbow on 3 nails. I originally decided to paint the rainbow on all remaining nails but I got bored. For the last two nails, I was supposed to make the galaxy nail design using the sponge method but I failed. It looked horrible and messy so I painted it again with blue polish. 


Here are the photos of the nail art.


Look at her body. It's like a pink jelly sandwich. Haha. By the way, this cat, has a song. You can search it on Youtube to hear it. :) 


Over the blue polish, I used my LA girl green flakie polish. It gives it a more galaxy-ish look to it.


 I believe that this nail design belongs to the easiest and cutest nail design I've ever made.




I would love to hear what you think of this nail design. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment :)


That's it for this post. Thanks for reading. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ah! That is so neat (:
    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute :)

    http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. meooow! This is so cute!
    I want to give you the Liebster Award! hope you accept it. keep going with the good work!
    http://love2807.blogspot.de/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)