Friday, July 20, 2012

Nail Polish Haul For This Week

I have been buying quite a number of polishes for this week. I was able to buy 13 polishes for this week. The good thing is that most of them are really inexpensive. I'm always on the lookout for inexpensive polishes. The only expensive polish that I bought is from Tony Moly which is Php 158.00 and there's a story behind that. 

These are the polishes that I bought this week. 
I bought them on different days.

These are the LA Girl polishes that I bought. Each bottle costs Php 88. The left most polish is called Electric Guitar. I like this polish because it comes with assorted sizes of glitters. The glitters add texture to the polish and I love that effect. The next polish is called Groupie. I haven't tried it yet. I'll just to a separate post for the swatches. The next colors are Disco Ball and Phenomenon. They are your typical white and black polish. I love that it is opaque and it is not watery.

The next set of polishes is from 24k. These are the first 3 bottles I bought from this brand. They don't have color labels so I don't know what to call them. I've only used the one in the middle. It has irregularly shaped glitters which look good on a dark shade of polish. The one thing I don't like about the polish in the middle (since that's the only polish of the three that I've tried) is the smell. It has a strong smell and I'm afraid of using polishes like that.

These are the polishes that are really interesting. They are glitter polishes I bought at HB1 in NCCC Mall. It's of the brand AICS. I haven't really heard of that brand. The first thing that made me want to buy them is the glitters. The next thing is the price. It only costs Php 11.00 per bottle! I immediately bought 4 colors. I really can't wait to use these 4 polishes.

The next polish is from Bobbie. I don't know why I only bought 1 color. I was supposed to buy 3. This one is in the color Star Gazer. I used this on top of a very light pink polish and it looks good. Every stroke is very glittery. I'll buy the other colors next time. :)

This polish is from Tony Moly. I just bought it today. May I say that I unintentionally bought this. I just wanted to see the glitters when they are on the brush so I opened it. I didn't notice that there was a seal and when I opened it, it was already considered sold. :( I had no choice but to buy it. I was really going to buy it just not today. This is polish is the Glitter GS07 Silver Spangle. I do like the idea that the bottle is glitter filled. I can't wait to use this. :)


That's it for this post. I hope you enjoyed reading it! :) I'll just make a separate post for the swatches. :)

3 comments:

  1. i like l.a. girl disco brites! the quality is actually really good. :)

    p.s. i am excited to see your swatches!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)