In one of my previous posts, I mentioned there that I bought an e.l.f. cream eyeliner. The brand e.l.f. stands for eyes, lips and face. When I first found out what the brand means, I thought it was pretty creative and catchy. Recently, I just found out that this brand is animal friendly, meaning it does not test on animals which is great and amazing. Most cruelty-free cosmetics sell their products at a very high price but e.l.f. cosmetics sell theirs at a very low price. Some of their make up only costs $1. After finding out the good things about this product, I immediately got interested in it. Thus, resulting to my first purchase - the cream eyeliner in black.
This is the first cream eyeliner I've ever bought. I wanted to try gel/cream liners and I saw this at the mall. It comes in this packaging and it's worth Php 249. The cream liner is inside a transparent pot container. I like the fact that you could actually see how much of the product is inside and it's really a lot. Your Php 249 is really worth the price. I believe this product will last me months. :)
It also comes with a small brush. Don't bother using the brush. I really find it difficult to use because it's small and the bristles are not that firm. This eyeliner is also smudge-proof and waterproof - two things that really urged me to buy this. No one wants panda eyes or raccoon eyes when wearing your make up. This product is really smudge-proof which is why I love it. I always have that problem of rubbing my eyes and forgetting that I have eyeliner on. I end up having black dots on my lids. This eyeliner definitely prevents that.
This is the swatch that I made. I tried to smudge it and remove it with water. It still won't budge. However, I did notice that after doing the said things, the swatch became slightly less opaque but nothing a little touch-up won't fix.
- Easy to spread because of the creamy texture
- Doesn't dry easily (make sure you really close the container after using)
- Readily available in the Philippines
- Brush is difficult to use and doesn't spread the eyeliner well
WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN?
- I won't be buying this again (doesn't mean I don't like it) for the reason that I would like to try other brands and compare them. However, I would definitely recommend this cream eyeliner to those who are wondering if they should try it or not. It's definitely worth your money. :)