Friday, July 6, 2012

San San Polishes + Swatches


When I was walking around the mall yesterday, I checked some stores and stalls to see if they had nail polishes. I was so happy when I went to HBC. I was about to leave the store when I saw their nail polish collection. They sell many colors at a low price. Each 12ml bottle costs PHP 37.00 so that's less than $1! I really get excited when I find cheap polishes but of good quality. I bought 3 bottles (though I wanted to buy more). I'll just buy more when I go to the mall again. I'll be reviewing soon for the nursing board exam and I'm very happy that my review center is near the mall. Well, it's actually in front of the mall. Yay! More polishes for me!! 


These are the polishes that I bought. It's of the brand San San. My sister used to have a bottle with this brand but that was a long time ago. I never knew that it can be found at HBC. I only found out about it yesterday. Going back to the polishes, I chose these three because I like their color. The right most bottle is called Emerald Green and I think it would look great with my LA girl rock star green glitter polish. The middle one is called Blush Pink. It's not really a pink polish as the name says. It's more of a dark red polish with brown. The last one is Brick Red. It's like a mix of brown and red but more of brown. 


These are the swatches of the three polishes. I'm sorry if the two colors (blush pink and brick red) have ugly swatches at the bottom. The polishes are opaque with just one or two coats. I just accidentally put too much polish that's why it's like that. But it's really opaque. The base for all three is white. I wanted the real color to show.  That's it for the polishes :)


Anyway, I'm happy to say that I won the BornPrettyStore June Nail art contest. :) I won a Hello Kitty iPad cover and 8 striping tapes. I would like to thank all those who have voted for me. Thank you so much. I'll post about the prizes that I've won once I receive them. 

Oh, before I forget, I also bought E.L.F.'s cream eyeliner in black and some E.L.F. brushes yesterday. I'll make a review about the eyeliner soon. :)


That's it for this post. :) Thank you for reading! :)

9 comments:

  1. Congratulation on winning the contest!!!!!!! I wish I can find some cheap but good quality nail polishes here! So jelly!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm sure you can also find cheap and good polishes there. :D

      Delete
  2. that's great! congrats on winning. lol i never seem to have any luck with those contests but i'm glad someone won them! the nail colors look fun heheh~ keep in touch ^_^



    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'm really happy I won. :D

      Delete
  3. congratulation for youuu.. btw your blog really inspiring and cool . i love all nail art.hehe mind to following each other?
    follow me if you love

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the polishes you buy *-* they're all so shiny and colorful! ^-^


    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope to buy more. :D

      Delete
  5. great colors! doesnt it dry out fast? i was able to buy a bottle of san san nail polish a few years back but it dried out really fast and was a pain to apply that i never bought another bottle from them again. hope their new formulas are much better now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)