Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy mail again!

I'm so happy to receive another happy mail. This time it's from a friend - Thiamere of http://thiamere.blogspot.com/. She was very kind to send me this package filled with nail polishes, nail stickers and skin products. 

These are the things I received. Who wouldn't be happy with them, right?

This is the Beauty Angel Cosmetics Make-up kit. At first, I thought it was a booklet but when I opened it, I was happy to see that it's a make-up kit. Haha. I didn't read the cover. I can't wait to try the eyeshadows and the blushes. It also comes with a brush. On the left side is an easy tutorial on how to use it. I will definitely try this out during my break time.


These 4 are my favorite contents of the package. I just love nail polish. Shatter by OPI is actually my first OPI nail polish which makes this one really special. The same goes for the Elianto (lime green) nail polish. The other two polishes on the left most are created by Thiamere herself. She's so creative! I can't wait to use those two polishes. :)

These are the other contents of the package. I got 4 nail stickers (I forgot to include the other sticker), 3 sample size tubes from L'oreal, an artist brush (I'll definitely use this for my future nail arts, and a facial mask from Daiso. I'll do a review on the mask soon. :)

I was really overwhelmed with what I received. I'm really thankful for everything. I can't wait to use each product in this happy mail. :) Thank you, Thiamere! *HUUUGS*

That's it for this happy mail post. :) I hope you enjoyed reading! 

24 comments:

  1. im glad you received it na
    i was expecting that you'll receive it tomorrow at the latest. good to know that xend was reliable naman kahit pano.hehehe

    enjoy the goodies,hun!
    ^_^

    you'll like how easy it is to apply shatter because opi brushes are a lot better than the others i have tried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Thiamere! :D I can't wait to use all of them. :)

      Delete
  2. These are some really nice stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this palette is very beautiful :) and green nail polish is fantastic ^^ I'm Pole and I learn English. I'm looking for people who help me in study :D I'll be grateful for every comment. Would you like to follow each other?

    Greetings Breena! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by my blog :D

      Delete
  4. omg these stuff are just great! i wish i could get stuff like that in our country ;) love your blog btw, following you now ;)if you have a minute stop at my blog, it would mean a lot to me ;)
    have a great day dear, xx
    http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Dropped by your blog :D

      Delete
  5. great blog wish there were things like that in ireland in sligo :)


    89lisa.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried that mask I actually like it alot :) kind of hard to get off sometimes but still works great! I am following hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know! It's so difficult to remove. :( Followed you back :)

      Delete
  8. Oolala I love your haul! :) Must stock up on nail polish na ren!

    PS - Iill be having a great big giveaway soon! Please follow me to be updated! Thanks :)

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog Breena, Wanna follow each other? I'm following this cute blog right now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice products.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. these are amazing, did you win these or what? have you posted your review about these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't win them :) She was very kind to send these products. I only reviewed the OPI Shatter so far :) I'm still typing my review for the charcoal mask :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)