Friday, August 3, 2012

Nail Art: Disney's Brave

I was really happy when the movie Brave was finally shown in the cinemas here in the Philippines. Yesterday, I watched it with my family. It's a very good movie. I give it two thumbs up! :)


While I was watching the movie, I already had an idea for a nail design. I used the striping tapes I got from bornprettystore.com and I bought a nail polish which is almost the same as Merida's dress. (Merida is the main character)

I used the nail polish from Cutex named Pacific Blue. I definitely love the brush. It was very easy to spread the nail polish. I'm going to buy more polishes from Cutex. 
For Merida, I used acrylic paint. I had a difficult time doing her hair. I really don't know how to make/paint curls. 


As you can see the nail polish on my pinky, there are fingerprints. I accidentally touched it while it was still wet. T_T Stupid me~ Good thing it's not so obvious. :)

That's it for this nail art :) I hope you enjoyed reading. :)

10 comments:

  1. Really nice ^_^

    xoxo
    http://liveyourdreamsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! :)

    http://highheeledconfusion.blogspot.fi/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Sure, let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  4. hii!! lovely blog :) following you now. if you could follow me too, i would greatly appreciate it. i think you'll like some of my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    p.s. i love hello kitty too!! sanrio for life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the movie Brave! What a cute nail design.

    -Jenn
    asmallbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow u are really REALLY good at nail art and very creative!! I LOVE Hello Kitty too!!!

    Check out my blog! http://glasstotherim.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!! great photos!! i like your blog!! so much interesting post..
    if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
    i'll follow you

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)