Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nail Art: Toy Story

I'm so happy because we have a 3 day break. I finally have ample time to do my nails. :) I saw that Nailed to the T is having a Disney themed nail art contest (you can find it here). I got so excited when I saw the post. I thought of a lot of Disney movies but I decided to do a Toy Story nail art. I was able to watch all 3 movies and the 3rd one did make me cry. 

This is my entry:


For the characters, I used acrylic paint. As for the white base coat, I used Cutex' Pure Cotton. For my top coat, I used Cutex' Clear Gloss. I'm happy that it didn't take an hour for it to dry. I'm definitely buying it again. 

I think Buzz kind of looks funny. His face is a bit bloated, don't you think? I like how Woody turned out, though. 

That's it for this post :) Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing nail art! I love how you did the shading for their faces^^ X

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really well done :) love it! hehe
    btw i would like to invite u to join my new giveaway, pls check it out :) i hope u join ;) arigatou~ <3 http://amz88.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-kawaii-case-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really cool!!! :D

    Great blog: I'm your new follower <3

    STAY AWESOME
    Lots of love, Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! Toy Story is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so CUTE ! I am your new follower ! :)
    Come to visit my new blog : http://flower-bomb.blogspot.fr/ :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)