Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Mail from MissKatV

Last month, I joined Ms. Kat's (from http://www.misskatv.com/) Dressupurnails contest. I submitted my Naruto nail art (here) as my entry. Sad to say I didn't win. :( However, two weeks after the winners were announced, I received an e-mail from Ms. Kat saying that I won her contest. The first winner didn't reply so she had to choose another winner, and she chose me! :) YAY! I was really happy when I read the e-mail.

I won a nail patch from Dressupurnails (here). When the mail arrived, I got so excited and happy. Receiving and opening mails really make me happy :)
This is the nail patch and she also sent me a heart-shaped nail file. So cute! :) The patch has a mint color and a lace design. It's actually very pretty but I still haven't used it because my nails are so cute and small. Haha. The patch is around 4 times larger than my nails and if I just cut a small portion, the pattern would be wasted. I think this would suit people who have longer nails. 

If you wish to buy your own nail patch you can purchase it here. The have other designs available and one patch costs Php 489 (~$11). :)


Thank you for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely that you've won , I also won but mine isn't here yet but I'll wait hihi ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)