Sunday, September 9, 2012

Haul: Nyx Nail Polish

When I was window shopping in the mall, I noticed that one of the stores was selling Nyx nail polishes. I've been seeing pictures of Nyx polishes on Facebook and on different blogs so I figured I'd give it a try. One bottle costs Php 80.00 so that's around $1-$2. 

These are the two polishes that I bought. The one on the right is in the shade Robotic and the one on the left is in the shade Bubble Gum. I had a difficult time reading the name of the one on the left because it's in black and the polish is dark blue. O_O They should have used a lighter color for the text. :( 

I'll do a swatch once my nail polish ban is lifted. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)