Sunday, September 16, 2012

Personal: Vanity

Last week, I got so bored at home so I decided to do my make up and to curl my hair. It was seriously not easy to curl my hair using a flat iron. Either that or I'm just a noob. :( Forgive me. It was my first time doing it and it took me hours. 

This is the result of my boredom. :)



On me:
Face:
Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream
Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer

Eyes: 
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Skin Food Coffee Creamy Fit Shadow 
Etude House Lucidarling Fantastic Gradation Eyes #8
Etude House Black Volume Mascara
ELF Cream Eyeliner Black

Lips:
Etude House Dear My PK004 Breathtaking Pink


After I curled my hair, my desire for a curling iron was just intensified. Haha. I badly need a curling iron. I never knew curling your hair could be so fun. :)

Anyway, that's it for this post. :)

6 comments:

  1. aww how cute, for some reason your pics remind me of IU. do you know her? lol :D

    ~Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! :) Thank you! Yes yes, I know her. :) She's actually one of my favorite Korean singers. :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! You are so pretty! Your make up is so chic, not obvious and made you look so stunning. Thanks for sharing those products. Cute bow top by the way :))

    I love your posts :)



    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! :D That's really sweet of you. :)

      Delete
  3. you are soo pretty dear .
    i wish i have flawless skin like yours .
    stay gorgeous .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :) But, I really don't have flawless skin. I sure wish I did. Haha. :) I used BB cream and concealer to hide my hyperpigmentation. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)