Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: Daiso (Saizen) Natural Pack / Charcoal Mask

In one of my happy mails (click here), I got the Natural Pack or the Charcoal Mask from Daiso. I've been wanting to try this product out. Good thing, Thiamere included this in her gift box for me. :) Yay for gifts! 


The product is sealed (as you can see in the photo above) with an aluminum foil. Great to know that it hasn't been tampered with. :)


The product is very sticky and difficult to apply. But I still had fun using it. When I first tried it, I only used a thin amount of product on my face. I let it dry which was around 10-15 minutes and removed it after. IT WAS A PAIN TO REMOVE. I scratched my face because it wouldn't come off. In the end, I had to use water to remove it. 

On my next attempt, I tried to use a pretty generous amount hoping that it would make it easier to remove. After 15 minutes, I was glad to know that the mask was easier to remove. :) So that was the trick in using this mask. REMEMBER TO USE A GENEROUS AMOUNT!


The product was able to remove some of my blackheads and some facial hairs too. Btw, before I use it, I wash my face with warm water to open the pores. That way, the mask could easily unclog those pores. 


I recommend this product to those who want to remove those blackheads. Of course, it's not 100% effective but it does make your skin brighter and softer. I will soon try their nose pack. I'll try to compare the two. :)


That's it for this post. Thanks for reading! :)

8 comments:

  1. I've been really wanting to try this but the nearest store I could get is Robinsons Galleria. I'm an avid fun of masks so I know that this is worth the grab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. :) It's really fun to use and it makes your face feel cleaner and brighter :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Interesting review, might try the product. Also, I tried using Daiso Nose Pack. You can check-out my review.

    http://itsmisskatey.blogspot.com/2012/07/review-daiso-nose-pack.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll try the nose pack soon.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH !
    i was at Japan Home Centre this afternoon
    i should've bought this too .
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh. Just buy it when you return there. :D You'll really have fun using this. :D

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)