Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I finally got my hands on the famous Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I've read so many great reviews about this product and I really wanted to try it out. I got it from Nail Art Center for Php 350.00 (that's around $8). I know it's quite expensive for a clear polish but it is really worth the price. 


One bottle contains 14 ml of product. I've only used it once and from my experience, the top coat dried in less than minutes. It also gave a smooth, glossy finish to my mani. :) Plus, it protects your polish from chipping off.



These are the ingredients. It contains toluene which is harmful when you inhale a lot but I don't think it's too much of a problem; unless, you inhale it every minute of every day. Haha. Furthermore, it doesn't have known effects to the skin. I think we should just not use it when we have an open wound. :)
One thing I don't really like about this product is the smell. It has a strong smell similar to a paint thinner or lacquer. Other than that, this product is a must for those who are into nail polishes and nail arts. :)

I really recommend this top coat. It makes painting your nails easier especially if you hate waiting for your polish to dry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)