Monday, September 24, 2012

Swatch: Cutex Nail Polish

I was finally able to get my hands on nail wheels. Now, I can do swatches and nail arts easily. For this post, I'm going to do a swatch for some of my Cutex Nail polish. One bottle contains 7 ml of product and costs Php 109.75 (~$2-$3). One thing I like about their polishes is the brush. It's flat so it makes application very easy. Furthermore, their polishes are not watery and they dry fast. But one thing I don't like about SOME of their polishes is the opacity. One to two applications may not be enough for SOME of their polishes because it's not very pigmented. 

Here are the polishes that I did a swatch on. 


I'm so sorry I didn't arrange the polishes according to the swatches. I hope you don't get confused. My least favorite of the 6 polishes is Gold Rush. It's not very pigmented so I need a few extra applications to make the color visible. For the Pacific Blue, I did 3 coats because it's also not very pigmented. But for the rest of the polishes, I only used 2 thin coats. :)

Overall, I still like their polishes. There are limited colors available in the mall and I really hope they'd stock more. :)

If you'd like to have your own nail wheels for your swatches, you can purchase them here. 10 wheels costs Php 80.00 and one wheel has 18 nails. :)

That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

8 comments:

  1. Really cool review about this nails polish one to my favorites is catwalk and spotted~~

    I´m following you now if you want follow me back~~
    God Bless you...


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I also like catwalk. So glittery.

      Already following you dear. :)

      Delete
  2. catwalk style looks really pretty :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's also pretty. :) Glittery. :D

      Delete
  3. Oooohhh! I have Spooktacular but I really like the look of Indie Glow too. Although it looks a bit like Bobbie's Weng Weng. Are they close to each other's shade?
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. They are the same. And Bobbie is a lot CHEAPER than Cutex. :( But I don't like Bobbie's brushes. Too round and thick. O_O

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)