Friday, September 14, 2012

Swatch: OPI Black Shatter

In one of my previous posts (click here), I mentioned that I received a happy mail from a blogger friend. One of the things she sent me is the OPI Black Shatter. I've always wanted to own a bottle of OPI nail polish. The one she sent me is actually my first (as of now, my only) OPI nail polish. 

Here's a swatch of the polish on top of Cutex Pure Cotton.



This one really cracks so well.  I actually enjoyed watching it crack. Haha. I would love to try other colors of shatter polish from OPI. 



This a picture of the Black Shatter. The shattered design can be removed. It's just used to cover the handle. 



This is a picture of the bottom of the bottle. As you can see, the name of the polish can be found at the bottom. 

One thing I don't like about this polish is how difficult it is to open. I literally have to place it in warm water to be able to open it. :( Overall, that's the only downside that I could think of. 

That's it for this post. See you again on my next post. :)

3 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to try
    this nail polish but am always
    having second thoughts if
    it'll stay longer because it's different
    from other polishes right ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stays longer than other polishes. It's really worth the price. :) I'm actually thinking of buying other colors. :D

      Delete
  2. Hello I just created a brand new blog and it would be great if you followed it. Its kind of empty due to the fact that it is new but pleaase stayed tuned. I will follow every single blog that follows mines back. :)

    Thank You,
    Azania
    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)