Saturday, October 13, 2012

Circle Lens Review: Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Violet

Hey there! :) I'm here to review a pair of circle lens which was sponsored and sent to me by Uniqso. Before I start with the review let me just say that Uniqso has the nicest and quickest (it's like they are always online) customer service. They still reply even if it's already late at night. 

Anyway, let's start with the review~! I got the Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Violet. 



The bottles were properly and nicely wrapped with a bubble wrap and then placed inside a very cute box which says thank you in 4 different languages. Oh wait. 5 languages, I mean. I forgot to include the one on the the cover. ^_^  It also came with a blue lens case and a Q-tip.





I had a difficult time opening this. But at least, I'm sure that this hasn't been tampered with or anything. 


Taken from their website



Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥/5 
I know the diameter says 16.5mm but I think the diameter is only 14.5 mm. Nevertheless, it still enlarges my eyes. 

Color and Design: ♥♥♥♥♥/5
I like how it's very visible over my eyes. Usually the colors don't pop as much but I'm very happy with this color. I really love the design and how all 3 colors blended with each other. 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥/5
I wore this for a whole day and there was a bit of dryness after 5 to 6 hours. But it was nothing that eyedrops or comfort drops couldn't fix.

OVERALL: ♥♥♥♥/5
I really like this pair and I definitely recommend it. The design is very pretty and I think the only downside is the dryness after 5 hours. But like I said, a few drops of comfort drops can fix it. :)


If you would like to have your own pair, get them HERE.

Don't forget to use the code 'wabbitbunny' to get a 10% discount.




4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Light purple suits you :) Very hard to carry yan but you got it!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shari! :D Your comment made me happy! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)