Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Circle Lens Review: Vassen Color Cloud Nine in Blue

Hey there! I'm here with another circle lens review. Yaay! Shoppingholics.com was very kind to send me these lenses. It's the Vassen Color Cloud Nine. They arrived in less than 2 weeks plus they have a very nice customer service. :) Anyway, I've never worn blue lenses before so I was very excited to try them. 

Now on to the review...

 Their packaging absolutely adorable! Just look at that cute pink cat. *meow*



These are the contents of that cat packaging. ^_^ The lenses are inside a bubble wrapped bunny box. It also came with a note which says I have to soak the lenses for 8 hours. 


It also came with a cute pig lens case. What's really good about it is that it's also blue! It definitely matches the contact lens.


If I'm not mistaken, that bunny is love bunny? Not sure though. Haha. I just can't get enough of their cute packaging. Too kawaii ^_^





INFO:
Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



Enlargement: ♥/5
I think it's already obvious in the pictures that it REALLY enlarges my eyes but not in a weird way. The black ring around the lens helps in making my eyes big :)

Color and Design: ♥/5
I absolutely love it. Yes, I love lenses which really change the color of my eyes. At first, I was hesitant because of the color but I like it. It looks very pretty. The design is not that visible with a not well lighted room but with adequate lighting the design pops out. :)

Comfort: ♥/5
I'm really sad that it's not very comfortable with my eyes. It irritated my eyes after 3-4 hours and I had to keep on applying comfort drops. Ahh! :(

OVERALL: ♥/5
The only downside to it is the comfort but I still would recommend them because they are pretty lenses. And, maybe I just have a weird eye. Haha.


If you would like to order your own pair, you can get them HERE.
Here's a discount code for you! :)









16 comments:

  1. looks really pretty and bright! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! they are definitely a show stopper!!

    and I have posted my first ever youtube haul video. It can be viewed on my blog. Let me know your thoughts :)
    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look smashing in the lens!!! Blue eyes look so pretty with black hair! I'd love it if you can visit my blog and perhaps we can follow each other?

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm afraid to color my hair. T_T

      Delete
  4. kawaiiii!!!

    (following you now via GFC, hope you follow back my blogs as well, cheers!)

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i nominated you for the liebster award .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie this lens looks so beautiful in you~~ Your loks like a sweet doll~~ Are absolutely beautiful lens..

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I love your blog! it's so cute!:) Btw, you don't look 21 y/o..you're more 18 years. :)

    I am now following you..hope you follow back! :)

    xoxo

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D That's really sweet of you! Followed you back! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)