Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fruity Nail Art

This is a very delayed post. I was sick for a few days. :( I had a bad sore throat. I wasn't really feeling well. Anyway, here's a "fruity" nail art to make me feel better. Haha. Because fruits are rich in vitamins. :P

I got a package weeks ago from KKCenterHk. They were really nice to sponsor me some nail art goodies. I was supposed to make a post weeks ago but I got busy and I got sick. Finally, I now have time to blog about these awesome things. :) 





One of the things I got from them are these fimo fruit slices. They were placed inside a small blue pack. Look at those cute slices! They are so small! Kyaa~





I also received goodies for stamping but I'll do a separate post for that. :) My nail art for this is really simple because the fimo slices are already cute.




I started off with a base coat (my base coat is now really thick. I need to buy a new one!). Next, I painted my nails with a sheer glittery polish. I think the photo doesn't give justice to it. Boooo. 


Next, I painted my nails with different polishes for each nail. I chose pastel colors just to make it simple. And of course, I painted them diagonally just so it wouldn't look plain.  It doesn't need to neat because the fimo slices would definitely cover those crooked lines. Just look at those messy lines. Haha. :D


Now for the fun part. :) Just choose whatever fruit slice you like and stick it to your nail using a clear polish! :D It's really up to you how you wish yo combine those fruits. They will just blend beautifully with each other. :)


I really how this turned out. It looks so kawaii with all those fruit slices. :D I want to eat them! Hahaha. Nooo~ cannibalism :P



If you want your own fimo fruit slices, click HERE.
Don't forget to use the code 'wabbit-bunny' to get a 10% discount. 



That's it for this post. :) Thank you for reading! :)

10 comments:

  1. Did you get yours to last very long? Mine always pop off easily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. :D I added top coat to make it last. Haha. :D

      Delete
  2. Those fruit slices look really cute and colorful on your nails i really like them. I think my favorite fruit slice has to be the orange it looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute nails! i also have those small slice thingies too but instead of fruits it's bows.. never got to used them but i will now :) great post!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, those looked better than what I had expected. I have those you cut, but I wasn't too keen on them as it limits the nail art a bit. I like to draw that's why :D but it's definitely an easy nail art for others.

    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like to draw. :) But it does have a different effect on your nails. :) Pretty decent, still :)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks so cute!
    xx
    beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)