Monday, October 22, 2012

Review: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

Weeks ago, I've been reading a lot of good reviews about Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander Frame Plus. I, then, decided to try it myself. I purchased it from Japanichi for Php 650 + free shipping. When the package arrived after 3 days, I was really excited to try it out. 

Here's my review on the mascara...



The item arrived safely in its original packaging and, of course, it was sealed. 



Everything is in Japanese. T_T I can't even understand the characters. But, what I do understand is which part of the applicator you have to use first.




The gold and black packaging is really nice and it gives a royalty feel to it.


This is what you can see at the top of the applicator. Look at how elegant it looks. Makes you feel like a queen. ^_^


The applicator looks really different from the usual applicators of mascaras. I labeled the parts according to how your supposed to use it. The formula has these small fibers which stick to your lashes and make them look longer. It's actually really cool. :)


Plain, boring, uncurled lashes


Curled my lashes. :) Yay!


Applied 1 coat on my right lashes. It really made my lashes longer. :)


Two coats. I don't really see a major difference but it's already long enough. What more could I ask for, right?


Applied it to my left lashes. I'm really happy with the results! ^_^

PROS:
-Waterproof
-Smudgeproof
-LENGTHENS!
-No clumping
-Nice applicator and formula
-Great packaging

CONS:
-Difficult to remove
-Pretty expensive


Would I recommend this?
I definitely recommend this mascara because it can really lengthen your lashes. However, if you're looking for volume, you might be a bit disappointed because it really doesn't give that much volume. Nevertheless, I am definitely buying this again! :)


You can purchase your own mascara from Japanichi. Here's a link to their Facebook / Multiply.


That's it for this post! :) Thank you for reading!

25 comments:

  1. So much length! I love it! :)


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaya nga eh. :D I really love how it lengthens my lashes. :)

      Delete
  2. eyelashes look amazing! I think definitely worth the money! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Definitely worth the try. :D

      Delete
  3. I didn't know Majolica Majorca mascara was so effective! :) I love it!
    Thanks for reviewing this!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shari! :) I was actually amazed with the result. :D

      Delete
  4. This mascara have a really big enlargermet... Your lashes looks more long and cute...

    thanks for this review~~

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :D You should try it. :)

      Delete
  5. This looks fantastic on you; there's a real difference from your bare lashes! Thanks for the review, as I'm always on the look-out for new mascara!

    With love from San Francisco, California,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Let me know when you've tried it yourself. :D It's a really good mascara. :)

      Delete
  6. wow! i love that it doesn't look clumpy unlike most mascara!! great review!! thanks so much for sharing!! no wonder why a lot of bloggers are raving on this. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yeah. I realized that after using the mascara. It's really worth the money. :)

      Delete
  7. You got a new follower! =) and this mascara seems to give nice length.
    http://jcp-asianlife.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Followed you back. :D

      Delete
  8. Wow~ This is an amazing mascara! o: It's a bit expensive for my taste, but the no clumping is definitely EXTREMELY tempting... >u<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. :D It's really worth the money :)

      Delete
  9. Love this! Your eyelashes look amazing :) What eyelash curler do you use?
    New follower, follow back if you want!

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! followed you back. I'm using Etude House Eyelash Curler. :D

      Delete
  10. Looks really good, but just too bad it's so expensive ;___; so typical Japanese make-up!

    - Sally, also new follower! ^-^
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's still worth the money. :D

      Delete
  11. To buy high quality lip products, you can switch to Majorbrands. The web store includes range of lip products such as lip liner, lipstick shades, lip paint and lip gloss. These all products are available from reputable and well established Inglot brand which is popular for offering high quality products.
    http://www.majorbrands.in/cosmetics.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)