Monday, October 1, 2012

Tutorial: Colorful Stripes

My board exam is fast approaching and I'm getting anxious. I'm a bit busy with my review so I don't have enough time to do nail arts. After the exam, I'l be able to post more. 

Anyway, this is just a simple tutorial that I made during my free time. Striping tapes are really fun to use so I decided to use striping tapes again. Here's the finished product. 


WHAT YOU'LL NEED
4 different colors of nail polish (I used LA Girl's Groupie, Cutex' Spotted, Elianto and matte polish from The Face Shop)
Striping Tape (any color will do)
Scissors
Base Coat
Top Coat

HOW TO DO IT

The first thing that you need to do is to vertically paint your nails using 3 different colors. It doesn't need to be neat. 

Let it dry and place your striping tapes like the one above. It's up to you if you want more or less lines.

Paint your nails with a darker polish (Groupie) then remove the striping tapes. Ta-da! You now have a colorful stripes nail art. :) It's really easy to do. Add your top coat to seal the design.


That's it for this tutorial. Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. love the nail stuffs! :)
    love ur blog too so I followed u, mind to follow me too?. :)

    looking forward to have u on my blog <3

    XOXO

    http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Followed you back :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)