Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Sad Farewell

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. I was caught up with my board exam. Since July, I have been reviewing for it and last December 16-17, I took the 5 most important exams of my life. The results will be released on February. I really pray for good results.

Anyway, after the exam, I was really supposed to update my blog with new reviews. However, my 4 (almost 5) year old rabbit got sick. I had to take care of him because he was really not feeling well. He wasn't eating nor drinking. For the whole afternoon yesterday, I let him sleep on my bed and he really liked it. I thought he was finally recovering. When I woke up this morning, I tried to wake him up but his body was already stiff. I brushed my hand against his fur and I started crying. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I actually thought he was going to recover because he always recovers after he gets sick. If only I knew, I wouldn't have slept that night. I would have hugged him until his last breath. It's just really a very sad day for me. I've been crying the whole day. I miss how he follows me around the house and he greets me whenever he sees me. I know that rabbits don't have a particular sound but, you see, we connected. He is so loyal to me and it really breaks my heart to see him die. 

I really hope he didn't struggle. I hope he had a peaceful death. :'( Goodbye my loyal, Bunny. I'll miss you! :'(


8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about this.
    He's in a happier place now, with grassy fields and all the carrots/lettuce he likes!

    Feel better soon, hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :') That's really sweet of you. I really miss him, though.

      Delete
  2. This post reminds me of my old rabbits. I used to have two rabbits when I was in elementary school. They're passed away too. I still remembered how they died on my hands.. I was really sad at the time. But I believe they will rest in peace with God up there. So cheer up, Breena (: Have a nice day!

    xo
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sure hope he's a happy bunny wherever he is. He was a very good pet.

      Delete
  3. Im so sorry to read this! Hope you are okay.. I had a teddy widder three years ago and he also got sick, there was nothing we could do for him:(

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. am sorry about the news,
    i lost my favorite pet too
    and am still not moving on.
    i know that he is in a happy place now
    be strong.

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear this, may he rest in paradise, he will be one of your angels now dear. Stay strong and be happy because I know he is now and he doesn't wanna see you cry. take care.

    NEW POST: DAY ELEVEN TO FIFTEEN PHOTOS & UPDATES! http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-2012-day-eleven-to-fifteen.html

    -Shahara,xx
    ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. am sorry to hear this :(
    be strong ^_^
    can we follow each other?
    i promise i'll follow you back
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)