Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Nail Art

Hey there! How are your holidays? Mine's great. I've been able to rest and get enough sleep, and of course, let's not forget about the food. I promised myself that I'll start on my diet December come but I can see food everywhere so goodbye diet, hello eating. Haha! I think I'll just start it this January. Hopefully, I'll be successful. :P

I know Christmas is over and this nail art is a bit late but I think it still fits the season. I was finally motivated to do a nail art and the theme is Christmas.





I think I'll submit this nail art as my entry for the Dazzle Dry Nail Art contest. Hopefully, I'll win. :D 

When I was doing this nail art, I realized that I haven't bought a nail polish in months. I think I should start buying again because the shades I have are limited. I was a bit frustrated before I started this nail art because I didn't have the correct shade of green and red. I should really start collecting again. The problem, though, is that I have no money. T_T No review/classes = no money. I definitely need a job. Anyone willing to give me a job? :D Haha.

Anyway, I hope you like this nail art! Enjoy your holidays! :)

9 comments:

  1. I always love your nail art!! very creative and pretty! goodluck on the contest! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet! :) That's really sweet of you. :)

      Delete
  2. I can tell you put a lot of time into it.. Very creative ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. :D It really makes me happy. :)

      Delete
  3. Omg, your nails look fantastic! So intricate!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a lovely christmas my dear! your nails look fabulous. i am so impressed, i am not good at this kind of stuff at all. hope you win the competition!! and i wish you a wonderful new years!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! Hope you had a great xmas and a wonderful new year!
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such great art!! I love it! :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)