Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas!

This is just a quick post to greet you a very Merry Christmas! I hope you and your tummies are happy with all the food from last night's celebration. But of course, let's not forget that we are celebrating the birthday of our Lord Jesus. 

My guinea pig would also want to greet you so here's a photo of her in a Christmas hat.




There are only a few photos because she got angry afterwards. Haha. Little Guinea Pig has a temper. But she's so cute, right? 

Anyway, what did you receive for Christmas? :) Oh, right! Speaking of gifts, Uniqso is having a YEAR END BONANZA. I think this would be a great gift for yourself and for your friends especially that circle lenses are now becoming a trend. Plus, Uniqso has a wide array of lenses so there's a lot to choose from. Just click the image below to check out their site. :D



I know I'm late with my nail art posts but I'm still enjoying the break but I promise I'll do it as soon as I can. I already have ideas in mind. Happy holidays everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Merry Christmas to you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas sweetie! Remember to relax and enjoy:)

    Hugs,
    -Alessia

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your guinea pig in the blue hat is so adorable! Merry Christmas to you too :)

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)