Sunday, January 6, 2013

Charm Organic Facial Mask - Strawberry

I really hate the fact that I get pimples and these pimples leave marks that take weeks to lighten. I've been trying out a lot of products but none of them has ever totally removed my marks. Only the medications prescribed by my dermatologist work and they are a bit pricey so I've been on and off them. :)

Uniqso was very kind to send me a product with strawberry extract. I searched the net on the benefits of strawberry and to my surprise, there were a lot. Strawberry can be used as a face cream/mask, a foot scrub, a teeth whitener and a hair conditioner. It can also be used for puffy eyelids. Specifically for the face, it can reduce acne and oiliness. It contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps in exfoliating the skin. 


When I read about all the benefits I can get from strawberry, I was so excited to try out this product. 






It comes in a very cute packaging. It's in the shape of a bottle and it has a picture of strawberries in front and at the back.



At the back, everything is written in Korean and Chinese so I couldn't understand a thing. Anyway, I just used it like any other facial mask. I put it on for 30 minutes and I spread the excess product on my neck, my hands and my feet. There was a lot of excess and I didn't want to waste it. :P It had a very strong floral/fruity smell. I'm torn between categorizing it as floral or fruity so fluity, then? Haha. :)


See? There's a lot of product in it! Plus, there were still so many left inside the packaging. 

Now, here's a photo of me wearing the mask. I know I look weird and stupid but it will only be for a few minutes. :)


My verdict? The product was very moisturizing. It left my skin soft and smooth. Another good thing is that it's only worth $1.90. 

My pimple marks were still present because obviously one try wouldn't be enough to remove them. :P But, I would definitely want more of this or the other masks. They also have other kinds of masks aside from Strawberry. They have Grapes, Lavender, Pomegranate and Lemon.



Anyway, if you would like to buy this mask, you can get it HERE. You can also use the code 'wabbitbunny' to get  10% discount


That's it for this post! :) Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not that familiar with the brand but it loos really nice! THANKS for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also the first time I used a mask of this brand. Wish I had more though. :D It's really moisturizing. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)