Monday, January 14, 2013

Circle Lens: Dolly Eye Puffy 3 Tones Blue

Hey there everyone! :) How are you guys doing? I'm here again with another circle lens review. 

This pair of circle lens is sponsored by the very kind Uniqso. They have a wide collection of Big Eye Circle Lenses and there's really A LOT to choose from. Plus, they really make their customers happy! :) This is the second circle lens they've sponsored me to review. You can see my review of the first pair they sponsored me HERE


Anyway, they sent me the Dolly Eye Puffy 3 Tones in Blue. Blue circle lenses  may look weird but I tell you, these lenses look so great especially with the right eye make up. :) 

I received the lenses safe and nicely placed in a cute blue box which says thank you in different languages. I was also really happy that it came with a cute card which has my name on it. :D Way to go! It's personalized! :)






It also came with a lens case with a Q-tip. I use the Q-tip to fish or scoop the lens inside the bottle so that it won't be too messy. ^_^



The bottles were covered with bubble wrap which kept the bottles safe throughout it's journey to my house. :)







Just look at how vibrant and pretty that lens is. I immediately fell in love with them the first time I saw them. :)



Taken from their website



Enlargement: ♥/5
I gave it a perfect score because enlarges my eyes but not in a weird way. Plus, I really like the natural enlargement it gives. I know it's only a 14.2-14.8 mm lens but I'm really satisfied with it. :)

Color and Design: ♥/5
Another perfect score! OMG. I'm seriously in love with it. Hahaha. Just like what I've said above, the lenses are really pretty. The shade of blue is really vibrant. 

Comfort: ♥/5
It's really comfortable to wear plus it's easy to put on. However, it tends to become dry after 5 hours so I have to apply comfort drops.

OVERALL: 4.7/5
I'm going to repeat it again...I LOVE THESE LENSES! Haha. They make my eyes pop especially if there's really good lighting. I really recommend these lenses. I know the diameter is not too big but I tell you to just give it a try. :) You might change your mind once you try them. :D

Do you want your own pair? :) Get them HERE.
You may use the code 'wabbitbunny' to get a 10% discount.









Btw, please do join my ongoing giveaway. You'll get the chance to win a pair of circle lens of your choice. :D




13 comments:

  1. So so so pretty, it really pops out your eyes....loved them, looks really lovely on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet! :D I really love this lens. :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Allison! :D I really love it too. :)

      Delete
  3. That lenses looks beautiful on you looks lia a doll~~

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your eyes really pop! They look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these lenses are so pretty! love the vibrant colour!

    and btw jet boating is when you go into a boat powered by a jet of water. our one was really fast and did lots of 360s, and it was really fun haha.

    Metallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are a gorgeous lens!
    Really love the design and colour!
    Plus I really love your eye-make!! ^w^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the contacts and your make up is beautifully done!
    TheVaniyTheory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)